Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I Ask For Your Help

Dear Neighbor,

As many of you know, I am seeking re-election this year. As I have done for the last two elections, I'm again running as a Clean Elections candidate in order to be beholden to the People only.

If you are a registered voter (Republican, Democrat, Green Independent, or Unenrolled) in Readfield, Winthrop, or a part of North Monmouth, which will be the new District 81, please consider donating $5 in my name online at the following link:

https://www5.informe.org/cgi-bin/online/ethics/cleanelection/home.pl

The deadline is April 20, so please don't delay. I need to collect a total of sixty (60) contributions in order to qualify, so if there is more than one registered voter in your household who wishes to contribute, you will need to make separate contributions in order for them to each be counted.

If you've already contributed, thank you very much.

If you don't live in my district but want to support my campaign, I can collect up to $500 in seed money, with no more than $100 from any individual. If you want to make a seed money contribution, please send me a message. The deadline for seed money contributions is also April 20.

It's been an honor to serve you. I hope I may continue for another term.

Thank you for your continued support.

Take care of your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment